Maybe I should have a post theme for every day of the week. Seems that a theme keeps me accountable to posting. Ho hum.
Happy Friday, ra-ra-ra-readers. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it. I had a shower this past weekend and my future in-laws in town. I just flew in from LaLa Land and boy are my arms tired. (*crickets)
Anywho, welcome to the weekend. As colder and rainy weather threatens to move some BBQ plans indoors I'd like to ask your advice on more things to cut this week: your losses. Yes, those points are truly unrelated, but dress code to my Friday Head-party is logic-optional.
When do you cut your losses with a friend or job? How much are you willing to let go before you snap and walk away from the gamble of it working out? How many months or years of heartache? In my past relationships, I have had a tendency to let bridges burn to the bitter end rather than packing up at the first snift of smoke. I like to think I'm smarter now. How about you? What is your relationship breaking point?