Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Listen, Learn, Speak Out: SOPA, Congressmen and AT&T

What is SOPA? (A biased article to explain and the actual bill.)

What do you think about it? Tell your congressman. Wikipedia can help you decide who that is.

Even Google got in on this.


In other news: I had a great time in Tucson with my husband and 'rents. I came back to a butt-load of work (at which I am happily chipping away) and the lights don't work in my interior office. I'd send you an iPhone pic, but AT&T sucks and I can't email them to myself. If you have AT&T and want to tell them to help you out with service, data coverage, fewer dropped calls then get this app and let them know when and where you experience trouble. If you live in Chicago, we've heard through the grapevine that data service should improve by April of this year.