Oh, good heavens, G.W.
We've all been a fool occasionally. As I am about to check out and go on a lovely weekend in Tucson, I'm reminded of airlines who have wronged me and airlines who are always there to help me book, patient when I am losing mine, and there to give me free peanuts.
I'm talking about you, Southwest Airlines!
As for those who have earned a hearty rejection from me? United Airlines. Strand me, jack up your prices and be inflexible in emergencies. Who cares if your corporate miles programs are the bomb (I tried bringing back "the bomb"... not yet? too soon for cliche retro?), you are a soulless corporation. Boo to you.
What's your airline experience? Any specific lines that you've written off? Any lines that you'd like to write off but you've racked up thousands of miles and they've got you by the wallet?
Bev Pairing? I'm having some Swiss Miss right now.