Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Move Along, Nothing to See Here

Don't laugh at me when I try something new and fail.

I'll get pissed at you and have a hard time forgetting it.*

Like the time I got dressed as child in all-red-everything. It wasn't cute and I got laughed back into my room and out of going to church.

Like anytime I've attempted to make a serious craft. I plateaued at 10. Let's just buy our needlepoint pillows and driftwood candle holders from now on, shall we?

Like the time I put all commas in an expense report instead of a mix of commas and decimal points and ended up asking Finance to subsidize a $4 million dollar cocktail event.

Go ahead. Laugh if you feel like you should. I'm tired and you're arrogant.

*Read: My ho-hum mind forgets everything. My angry mind forgets nothing and will recall your rude superiority the next time you look weak in front of me.**

**This doesn't apply to the Mr....(Honey, I correct your choice of words because I love you and you're hilarious. And you can correct my blog because you're a gracious, righteously terrified editor.)