Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

I may need a new Doppelganger as I Think I'm Outgrowing her (read: I look old, she doesn't).

I could use a good chick-flick today.

I spend yesterday as a hunchback. My neck kept seizing up as if to punish me for new pillows, sleeping on my stomach.

I watched Secret Millionaire last night and cried over it and said neck.

This morning I tried to walk the dog while holding a cup of yogurt. I never eat before leaving the house on weekdays, but this morning I needed to swallow some NSAIDs for, you guessed it, said neck. I cannot take ibuprofen on an empty stomach because the walls of mine bleed over minor medicinal passage. Yogurt was the troll-toll you might say. Upon opening the gate, seeing freedom, the end of the leash and the shaky cup-n-spoon I, said cup, said leash, said neck and unsaid ground was covered in troll-toll and swears.

And tears.

Today has been a long week, yes?

Netflix, bring me something long and sweet. Bring me something sad to give me reason to cry. And bring me a new yogurt!