Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Online Dating

IT'S REAL, PEOPLE!

Now that you're in the mood for online dating, let's discuss.

I never got the chance to date online and to be honest I'm jealous of my friends who have. It sounds really fun and the stigma about it is slipping away.

Heck, last night we had our real estate agent and his wife over for dinner (I made this with a few variations) and they told us how they met on match.com.

And I have two other girlfriends who are happily married for a few years now to men they met online.

And another girlfriend I know used a site I've never heard of to meet her new boyfriend.

Even my MIL has had some success online dating.

It makes so much sense, you know?

If someone's a smoker, boom, you can decline to meet them. If someone shares your love of pie eating contests, boom, take them for coffee.

You can pre-qualify your dates, get people who are closer to your ideal and only spend time with people who are looking for what you are (a short fling or the long haul).

So I applaud you Tinder, Match.com, J-Date and yes, you too FarmersOnly.com.

Yee-haw!


I saw farmersonly.com here first.