Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Flip-It Friday: Knock Knock, Who's There? Yucca. Yucca who? Yucca'd open the door!

First of all, I'd like to say that my 'rents are coming to see my new house for the first time this weekend (woo-hoo!), so my "How to Be a Good House Guest" post might have seemed timed for them... 'twasn't. Sorry Mom and Dad! You have no obligations as my house guest, but I do hear you are bringing me a Wandering Jew or a Yucca Plant... both sound like the most hilarious plants ever! Bring. Em. On!

Bhahaha... wandering Jew... I love this manual about How to Care For Wandering Jews... Do they make Kosher Miracle Grow?

There's another layer of joking in there about "Miracle Grow", but I just don't know if my audience can take it. 

Meanwhile

What's a Yucca?

I dunno, what's a Yucca with you?

[crickets]

A Yucca plant doesn't make for such good joking. Change Yucca to Yucky and you've got it made, but it's not a smooth transition. 

I swear on my wandering Jew that my mom totally called me about plants last night. 



For this Flip-It Friday I want ya'll to write me a Yucca joke. Or a yucky joke. Or a wandering Jew joke. But make it nice. We all like Jews here - the plants and the people.