Montezuma, Iowa
Inside the "tavern recommended by Al Capone"
My mom and me in front of Owl Pharmacy in Centerville, Iowa. If you're ever in south central Iowa, might I recommend The Continental Hotel? Half old-folks home, half bed-n-breaky - in the best possible ways!
Wedding date
Wedding dates
Not my dates, but would gladly be on the arm of either
Not my date, but my sister (sorta like a date... only we call them "Darinas")
She had a baby 4 months ago, people!
Stopped at the World's Largest Truck Stop.
After eating dumplings, fried chicken, roadside food and drinking sweet local wine, we needed a homemade V8 reboot. All of this got juiced.
Started packing glassware in the kitchen. This is only part of it.
This is another part of it... and there's still more. We are definitely purging some of this.
Came into the office today to find my artwork on the floor. Boo. I'm a terrible picture hanger. And people need to walk more softly.
How was your weekend? Your Monday/Tuesday?
Yesterday I had another workout session with my friend B.Lill, a personal trainer, and this time I can move my arms post-push-up! I may someday be able to do a real push-up! She's good people. She worked me hard enough that I knew I burned some calories and pushed myself, but not so hard that I feel lousy or defeated. Need a trainer in the Chi-area? Let me know!