I made:
Vegan orange scones with a tea glaze. They were made with fresh orange juice, orange zest and some virgin coconut oil.
I am skeptical that they will taste ok, but enjoyed the challenge. I'm also making some vegan pasta salad to appease the sensitives stomachs. The rest of the items will have dairy or meat in them. My gluten-free friend is unable to attend so I didn't have to accommodate that (although I was prepared to!).
So there you have it. That's what you serve for a diet sensitive tea party!
Now that I've called you all out for not sharing ideas on the Flip-It Friday for this post, anyone care to share?
As for the beverage selection for this post? Obviously you could use Orange Spice tea, like the specialty tea I used to make the glaze for these scones. Or you could give up and have a beer. Make sure your beer is served out of a glass bottle so that you aren't ingesting as many BPA chemicals. We watched this documentary today and wowser, plastic is amazing and sometimes scary.