Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Flip-It Friday: What's your shopping style?

S and I went on a mini shopping spree for him at TopShop/TopMan last night. His new job requires fancier clothes than he has, so he needed to spruce up about 5 days worth of work attire. That's a lot of clothing for one man in one shopping trip. More on what we bought, here.

We have different shopping styles, so I know that putting our nose to the grind could be a struggle. I get worn out with all the people early on and he gets worn out with the decisions and walking around. We have to do things quickly and efficiently - "Do you like this shirt? Yes or no!", "Would you wear these pants with those shoes? No? Then don't get either!", "These pants fit perfectly... lets get 3 pairs in different colors!" Bing, bang, boom, we're done.

What's your shopping style? 

Do you make lists and are an in-and-out shopper?
Do you like to browse and could make a day of it?

If the former, how do you make decisions so quickly?
If the latter, how do you keep going after you've seen 100 pairs of navy trousers!? And how do you keep from spending a fortune?
We didn't get this bag, but I really loved it. It came in a weathered green version and a black version too. I liked the green, even if it is a men's bag :)