Let's get the flippin' Friday thing over with so I can brag a little:
When giving a gift, is it acceptable to be fruigal? Or is inexpensive always considered "cheap"? Can you get and then give a deal? If you know someone isn't going to use a years supply worth of bath salts in their lifetime, is it ok to be reasonable and get them just a few bath's worth?
Via Pinterest. Yes, Sarah, Pinterest. You know the drill. Reply with comments on what you think.
---
Ok, on to bigger, braggier fish.
I have readers in the US, Russia, Germany, Peru and South Korea!!!!
I probably have for at least a little while now, I just didn't know how to check for my blog's globalization. That's right, Russia, you are reading real, American, ignorant writing! Feel authentic!
And upon my Magellan of a discovery, I am going to honor my foreign readers in their language. [Per a sketchy site with babble-like translation... here goes]
Я Tooting свой рог
Ich bin tooting meine eigene
Hupe Estoy tocando mi propio cuerno
내 자신의 경적을 tooting 오전
And there you have it. I said "I am tooting my own horn" in 4 languages. Of course, I'm sure that the literal translations of what I just said refers to farting, but I'm proud nonetheless!
[p.s. The Korean looked like wingdings on the translation page. Sorta glad they actually appear to be characters, but also kinda sad that Koreans don't speak "wingdings", but then glad again because they don't have a word for "tooting" and the English word helps ground the phrase on the page, but then sad again because what do the Koreans call it?? Oh, translation machine says: 방귀뀌다]
