But they're also gross.
I've had a strange influx of babies in my professional life and I have to say, its kinda sick to think about.
To think about where they come from and have to stare at the person's face across a conference table.
To think about their first experiences in the world when I get an email announcement of their name and their weight and a declaration of their sex.
I thought I had pictured it all (well, not it "all", but way too much) in my head and then I read CakeWrecks blog for today:

That scene gives me every single one of the symptoms that can be cured by pepto bismol (naseau, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach... everybody, sing with me!) all at once. Goo.
So tell me, how much information is TMI for the workplace? Should you even tell your own family of the very personal details of the delivery room? Do you put is on FB? (dear heavens, no!)
Alternate title for this post: "Bowl of Placenta".
via