At the end of each GWS feature wedding, the blog features a bit o' advice from the couple to help those who are still in wedding purgatory. Their advice? Gem-rific.

"The dirty little secret about wedding planning is that couples fight! I was so embarrassed and disillusioned when Nick and I disagreed on our invitations but when I confided in my friend she said, “Oh my god, we fought about everything!” I was so relieved! Planning the wedding became a great opportunity to learn more about each other and we grew as a couple in the process. So my advice is to go ahead and fight! ;)"
Ah-ha!
I may be video obsessed, but it's a good way to give you a dose of music with a dash of relevance. This one's an acoustic to not rock your world too hard in the AM. Sorry for the double AAR this week... they are just speaking to me.
So what's your wedding advice to me?
Another whiny emo song suggestion? Back Home by Yellowcard. I'm regressing in music taste this week(end).
Happy Friday. Make the most of your weekend even if that means staying in bed!