Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Uncommitting to the gift guide

Hey kidlets.

I'm exhausted and I know you have enough gift guides to choke that gift horse everyone keeps trying to look in the teeth.

So I'm discontinuing it. Go read literally any other blogger for your periodic materialism. (I KNOW I too fell into this category. I'm my own favorite douchbag.)

Truth is, I've has some good news and bad news lately and I'm sorta taking both items the wrong way. How can one end up frustrated and mean after good and bad news? Somehow I am.

Sorry I'm not sorry.

I may not be blogging anything worthwhile til January. If I smoked I'd be at a pack a day til New Years. But I don't so it's all baths and sugar. My clothes don't fit.

(Typing this on my phone, in bed, while all the blood leaves my hands. Typos!)