Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Flip-It Friday: Prayers

Hello friends.

What a whirlwind day/week/month, huh?

I've mentioned that work has been sorta stormy for me. Exhilarating, full of potential and scary.

The Mr. and I had lunch with this friend (who is hilarious!) while he's in town giving a Ted Talk. Go Sam! Lunch was a nice diversion from the current stress of this job. I love this job, but its pretty wearing sometimes.

For instance, my boss is really sick right now. He's undergoing radiation treatment for aggressive cancer. Because of a former illness, he can't get chemotherapy and has to soley rely on the radiation. His last week of radiation is next week. If it doesn't work, he has no other options.

If you believe in thoughts and prayers, would you spare some?

What are you sending up into the clouds this week? Let's spread the burden around and share the load, people!

And now to lighten it up, here are some rhymes about Fig Newtons!

And here's Sam!