But in more current news:
I found this photo on a company server and showed it to our COO, knowing he'd think it was funny.
Turns out, he put it there.
He also had a file on his computer full of clips he'd used in presentations when, as he said, "people weren't so strict about things". He even showed these things "with women in the room".
He proceeded to email me these files, all-the-while snickering in the next room.
He said the only thing that would make this better is if it were a blonde woman*. I said make it an old man trying to perpendicular-park a cane in there.
Holla at my engineers!
God, I love my job.
*I know that any of the men I work with out take a bullet for me. And not in a "women need protecting" sorta way. In a "she's one of us" sorta way.