Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why We Shouldn't Rely on Technology for Everything

My parents will be in town in two weekends to help my sister and bro-in-law move. My sister has 2 children under the age of 2 and an iPhone. This is an email from my sister. Knowing these clues, we can all assume that no one actually died in the following:

"Mom maybe coming out earlier than dad. I'd love to see you guys. I wouldn't mind chasing babies help and or organizing help at the new house. I would love to see you at the new house and show it off if you guys want to come to us. I dad will be in Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is probably a better day him and if you guys want to come to us at night that defined your input killed Isabella down and we can all hang out.  Let me know what you think.
Sorry, this may sound this email may be weird. However I was using Siri to help me type it."

... killed.

KILLED!? Holy wow. Thanks, Siri.