Hey Friends: some of you have asked if I will/can Skype. Let me tell you, I can. But beware of this:
My un-made-up face in a postcard. And wild hair. Oh the wild hair.
I will reach for some sangria and loose my already low wall of inhibition so we can really get to the heart of our conversation. It's what friendships are made of.
Not to mention I will brand myself. Look for me under my new screen name: J.Mill. (Once I figure out of how get rid of my old screen name) What, what!
I will test out new faces for the blog, whilst branding myself. (It's an advice blog, by design, so I thought some finger-wagging was in order.)
I will try the "heroine" filters...
and in the insane asylum filters.
And then make sure you see how pale my shoulders are. I'm all about honesty.
Speaking of seeing, how about an eye-expo.
Aye.
Yai yai.
And then I'll get embarrassed and turn to see if anyone's looking.
Whew. That was close.











