Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bringing back the Wish List (although my birthday and Christmas are way far off!).

Mr. S and I just both got sucked in to the fundraising at our local NPR, WBEZ. We can never agree on music in the car (he asked me recently if I could find his Hinder CD... I politely refused), so NPR is a nice happy medium for the both of us and often keeps us out of long-distance-driving-car-fights.

So I do, I really do heart NPR.

I was sad when we became members though that mugs were not an option as a membership gift. I saw all of my friend Chelsey's annual mugs and was experiencing some hipster mug envy.

Then I saw this puppy on the NPR swag site (not the WBEZ swag site):


Can I use the rest of our charity budget to buy like 5 of these? Well, heck, I might as well make it a set at 6!

Other awesome gifts from NPR:

What really bugs you?

Makes me melt.

Good for a road trip. (Are we the only ones who get in car-fights? Something about confined spaces!)

Do you think it'll be Knee-High-By-The-4th-of-July er, Christmas?

My brother and I would be good at this game. Sometimes growing up I swear we were telepathic and we can both carry a tune!

I think my friend Chelsey would be amused by this one.