Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

(Pre)Friday Flip-It: Taco Supreme Court Ruling: Nacho Grandma's Healthcare


What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?

... Nacho cheese!

Heyo! (Does that give the title some context?)

I can't wait until Friday to flip-it on you guys. Tell me: What do you think about the Supreme Court's decision to uphold the new proposed healthcare law?

Comment below with:
- Your health insurance status (have vs. not-have)
- Your political views (if you're comfortable sharing them - I showed you mine, remember?)
- How you currently pay for healthcare/how much you need (i.e. Are you chronically sick?)

Aaaand to lighten it up, here's Katy Perry:


I can't say what it is. I think it's her low female voice (a contralto, Wikipedia says). I won't read Twilight, The Hunger Games or finish the Harry Potter series, but I will watch Katy on YouTube... on repeat. There you have it, I'm a book snob but a chick-pop junkie.

Also an update on the hair. Here's day 2 of the Keratin Treatment:


I wrapped it up last night to shower, but was still worried about the humidity in the shower frizzing it out. I blew it out with a hair dryer for about a minute just to make sure that it was totally dry. This morning I combed it slightly and ran out the door.