Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So, What Do You Think?

*UPDATE

Keratin treatment out on the streets 5 minutes after the last few flat-iron strokes.

An hour later after I got home.

Passed a place for my favorite treat: Fro-yo (watermelon, lemon, cake batter and vanilla) and toppings (chocolate covered pretzels, mango, mini gummy bears, andes mints).

I had a video to show you but editing did not go well. We'll see if I can keep this treatment for the long haul.

***UPDATE***
I slept on "the hair" and it's looking good this morning. I didn't re-straighten it or apply any heat. I just used a wide-tooth comb and walked out of the door! This is me at the office. (Your welcome for the make-up pics.)


Just to be clear, I hope to not always wear it this straight. It's nice to have as an option, but ideally this new hair will be wash-n-go. I don't mind it being wavy, I just didn't want it to look so frizzy or need so much product. Hopefully I can be one of those girls who can walk out of the gym with wet hair and go straight to dinner, letting it dry on the walk to the train!