Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Advice: Look for clues when determining if your loved one has a problem.

I saw that in my last post, the one about balls, church and the great hat chase of 2011, in the background of the photo you can see...

vacuums.

Of course. Vacuum aisle is his sanctuary. Not to be sacrilegious.

S is obsessed with vacuums. We have 4. I try to stop him, but he's a clean machine and vacuums are his tool of choice.

He may lint roll the cats. He may let the cold groceries spoil on the counter so he can reorganize a closet. He may vacuum the air...


But he puts up with me blogging about him, chasing him through Target, going through large bouts of anti-social behavior and making fun of him to his face.

I'm just gracious and patient like that. Ha!

And he secretly loves all of this attention. Ha!

Beverage pairing: a New Glarius beer. S brought me back some soap made from one of their beers when on a tour recently. So one of my wish list items of beer soap has been fulfilled! He didn't even see the blog post on it, he just reasoned that I like soap. I do. I love bar soap.