Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Best Tips Are Better Than Money

tip 1 - visit your pa
tip 2 - look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself it is all good and I can handle the challenges of every day, one day at a time.
tip 3 - have neener make you chicken pot pie.
tip 4 - take roo for a walk, try to smell fresh air and have an enjoyable beverage.
tip 5 - go grocery shopping with neener, she suggests hitting the wine isle first, after you get a glass of your favorite to aid the shopping experience.
tip 6 - bring yourself to pa's ranch and run roo. Neener added this part but I agree.
tip 7 - hang out with your niece and nephew, in costume, you could be super [name redacted].
tip 8 - play like a duck and let it roll off.
tip 9 - watch downton abbey, parks and rec with neener and pa.
do you see a theme here?

Thanks for the comment, Dad. We're coming to you for Thanksgiving. I think we can run through the whole list at the end of this month!