Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

How To Come Up With a Blog Name

I'm not the authority on this and I often wonder about changing my blog name.

I have noticed that there is a pattern to picking a blog name. At least for women in their 20's and 30's.

Basically mash up any two or three nouns, adjectives, adverbs and one of the following words:

Pink
Cupcakes
Cake
Coffee
Laughter
Life
Love
Sugar
Corner
(any sort of shoe reference)
Girl
Sprinkles

And if you're really hard-core, just pick any combination of the above list.

I'm thinking of renaming my blog "Happy City Birkenstock Chick Tea Time Fun" to fit in. And to also sound Asian. Wouldn't that be thrilling?


Source: google.com via Veronica on Pinterest


P.S. I originally was looking for a cupcake pin on Pinterest to put here, but just searching for "cupcake" broke Pinterest. Dear God, girls.