TMI. Too Much Information.
I have done it here, to be honest. I could talk women's issues until the cows and their udders come home!
A friend of mine from childhood put up a series of FB status posts about how she's going to the doc to have a pregnancy checkup that punctuated (the posts, not the checkup) with a statement of "I'm getting my tubes tied after this one."
And she wasn't joking.
Bravo for her not wanting to have so many children that she can't support them. Bravo for making family planning decisions that can be hard and controversial. Bravo for going to get checked out while pregnant.
But thanks for sharing? My judgement alarm was squealin' and free wheelin'.
Like I said, I share a lot on this blog. I know a variety of people read it and sometimes the content is not suited for all of them/you equally. Not everything can be puppies and meatloaf, ammiright?
Am I in a pot-kettle situation?
How much do you share on social sites?
Do you share information only on a need-to-know basis?
A mouse howling at the moon. Maybe he's over-sharing too?
