Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

My First Vlog

Video Blog = Vlog

And it's my first second take.

Whisper narration (there was a conference call of execs going on in the next room so I was trying not to make a big deal of it).

Up-nose angle (everyone's best side).

Frizzy hair halo.

List of self deprivation see above.


Shhh. Don't tell anyone else at my work. I had to pry it out of my boss that I am moving offices and to where I was moving. I'll still be in the Chicago office, just down the hall and without a window (thank Jesus, I'll still have a door).

We are consolidating some of our space and renting out the extra to save some dollars. It totally makes sense. Everyone is moving a bit. My arch enemy is getting my lovely office - the only office in the whole floor with a lock on the door - no biggie!

I know I was working on executive row without having a "V" or an "E" in my title, so it was a bit presumptuous for me to think that I could stay. That this could last.

Let me know if you can't view the video. To say I'm an amateur is an understatement!