I was just thinking of how much I love (online) shopping for gifts for my family and thought:
"Self. You like to compile gifts. Why don't you do a gift guide for people who hate crowds and want to buy everything online. And who enjoy a humorous, useful, delicious, classy gift. People just like you."
So here it comes, a big gift guide for the easily overwhelmed, thin-walleted, introverted, quirky gift giver!
I'll break it down by types of recipients. Not by gender (because every other blogger on two legs does that).
It will go as follows:
Couples gifts
Outdoorsy gifts
Foodie gifts
Stocking stuffers
So get excited. The first post with my fun, gifty findings will be tomorrow!
Announcement to my family
My sister and I decided that it would be fun/easy to do couples/household gifts this year for $25 or less per household. That means that the Mr. and I would get only one gift as a "household" and that gift can be not more than $25. My brother, as a single guy (handsome ginger seeking nice, SWF age 20 - 25 who enjoys laughing her head off! Message me! J/K... or am I?) would count as a household and would get one gift at $25 or under. I have thought about getting my sister and bro-in-law 2 little somethings that equal $25 so they each get a smaller gift, but have yet to decide. The point is, keep is under $25 :)