Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

RNC-K in the USA

Last night I stayed up past my bedtime to listen to the RNC speeches. I thought they were all delivered well and that it probably went just how the orchestrators would have wanted it to go.

For the sake of my dad (who hates talking politics/religion and is probably revoking my birthrights because I talk about both so much here), I won't go into my opinions. But I will give you a list of thoughts and feelings I had.

1) Ann looks great for 63.
2) Ann looks good in red (fingernails, dress, lipstick).
3) I like Chris Christie.
4) Does Ann know that there are women in America who aren't mothers?
5) I'd hate to site behind one of the Page's who never put their "We Built It" sign down.
6) Did you see the tea-partier who wore a hat with tea bags hanging from it?! (Googling for images tells me that there was more than one.)


7) Did Ann and Chris share notes before? There seemed to be a conflict between "Love" and "Respect" messages.
8) Puerto Rico can't vote... but they come to the convention?
9) It's nice they postponed the convention for hurricane safety.
10) Mitt who?