Gavin DeGraw, Sweeter
If you have to watch a video, watch this one. The song is good, but look at those dogs! (Thanks for the tip on Shovels and Rope, dad.)
This morning when I came into work, I was drag-ass tired. Asleep on my feet. Now I'm still tired, but more awake because:
The office toaster caught on fire. On fire. And it was funny.
I'm not a sadist, but after I realized that no one was going to get hurt, the 4 of us that were in the kitchen were cracking up. I mean, who goes to make a bagel and has to navigate some 2 foot tall flames to unplug a wayward toaster. 'Twas just what I needed to get this day started. A bit of perspective. Some action. But mostly humor.
Last night we went to see the new Batman movie. Totes good, but I had a hard time understanding Bane's garbled voice. Maybe I am just old.
Days of house shopping (and related paperwork) and eating dinner at 9:30 has me over-tired. I'm looking forward to going to my parent's house this weekend and getting some family time in while relaxing.
So tell me, what has you going today? What do you do to keep yourself plugging away at life? Not that you intentionally set fire to things to spice it up... or do you?