Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Flip It Friday:Inside Jokes and some other lightness

I know I already posted today. Here's one for those who aren't interested in all of the finance stuff.

Inside Jokes: Mega-funny or Mean?

Discuss!

Also, here are a few things to start your weekend right:

1) Nerd is the new stud.
2) Did you start off a new years resolution to get fit? I did by vowing to run/walk 5 miles a week and I already feel fitter! I am taking a tropical vacation next month and looking for a one-piece. You know how at the end of a vacation you aren't your sveltest? How do you deal with that? And what do you think of this one and this one?
3) See my other blog for how I'm spending my weekend!
4) WhatTheWhat? I'm older than Caboodle?

5) I used to live on West Oakdale (my live-alone-heaven studio) but not this terra cotta wonder! I could fill those bookshelves, though. It looks like they weren't even trying.