Now for a lighter FIF: Your New Years Resolution Music. NPR is calling all dont-quit-your-day-job DJs to make the ultimate playlist.
2-fold question: What is your NYR and what song(s) will help you accomplish this?
For instance, if you want to lose weight, what songs would help keep you jogging? If you want to cook at home more, what songs will inspire you? If you want to be sure to return all emails on time, what songs do you listen to at work.
Like a beverage pairing, but with music.
Mine
NYR: to "go" 5 miles a week. Sounds weak, but I am not athletic, so to run/walk/bike/dance/shop for 5 miles is an attainable but inspiring goal.
Bev pairing: water to hydrate after a workout.
Song suggestion: I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby by 3Oh3 (Warning: Most of my workout music is explicit. What can I say, the beats are good.)