Do you hate fun, creativity and the internet? Then you are probably the company for which I work. They just blocked Pinterest. Get ready for some terrible stock photos via the internet on this blog instead of fun inspirations from P--terest. (It hurts too much to say its name.)
Do you love fun, creativity, individuals (not people, people in general are terrible, individuals can be great), reading, blogging, fun (yes, 2x) and the internet? Then maybe Pay a Blogger Day (Nov 29th) is for you.
No, I'm not asking you to pay me. Not anytime soon anyway!
I blog because I like it and its good practice and a resume builder for me. I spend no money to make my blog (unless you count the money I spend on the things of which I take pictures- drinks and toys for children), so I need no money from it. To be honest, I was sorta scared to ask for sponsors or hock my blog on other sites. I just want to love it and not be worried about tying it to a PayPal account.
But if you are looking to put a few dollars in the caps of some virtual street performers, you can do so through Flattr. What a neat concept.
And who could you flatter? How about some of my favorites who are NOT making a living from their blogs, but who probably could if they had the right support:
None of these people asked me to share their links. I just like their blogs (for content, relatability and honesty) and they're not famous people (as far as I know).
There are tons of good blogs out there, but some are just on the cusp of fame! Who are you loving that is an up-and-comer? I'd love to add them to my blogroll.