via
Let's get down to brass
Possessive pronoun lists are hard. Boo. I know. Have a cry
via
and then do it right, like so:
It was his and my wedding...
NOT:
It was S and I's wedding... (dumb)
It was him and I's wedding... (dumb)
It was S and me's wedding... (just plain ignorant... say it out loud... do you hear that? That's ignorance...)
And certainly not any other dumb combination you can think of that doesn't solely consist of "his" and "my" in that order. Certainly don't bring "your" into it. Certainly.
Yes, we are all human and make mistakes and typos. I make mistakes and typos. There, I said it. But the difference is that if you re-read your own blog article/heard your velociraptor voice on a tape recorder, you wouldn't spot the problem.
This is ironically how you sound and also how you make me feel. Enjoy.
via