Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Have a Beverage Problem

When my long-time friends and I reconvened in central Indiana this past weekend, I often found that wine-related humor was directed at me. I guess I deserve that. (Shout out to M, S, S and R!) I really do love beverages. I order two drinks at restaurants (usually one of them water) and have 2 thermoses and one tumbler at my desk right now.

It doesn't matter if its alcoholic or caffinated, I just like drinks. In fact, I made an awesome milkshake/smoothie (where's the difference there?) this past weekend involving a frozen banana and Nutella. I even got decaf at a S-bux this weekend just to have something to sip in the car. Nothing like a warm drink, a longer car ride and a phone call home.

Anyhoo. I found this blog and love its transparent consciousness (read: he's honest and random). Oh, and he's funny.

So here's what he says about beverage ettiquette when attending a social gathering. And in honor of my book club meeting this week to discuss Unbroken, I vow to abide by the last point on the "Do's" list. Although I doubt we'll be borning :)



Book photo via.