I don't know if you are an angel and never do anything wrong or if you are a robot and never experience guilt. Either way, this post isn't for you. Except for the funny videos at the bottom. Those are for you :)
But if you are human (non-angel, non-robot), we should all cut ourselves some slack.
I'll go first.
I forgive myself for not running in a little while (race this weekend, here I come!).
I forgive myself for having 2 too many beers last weekend (hello, headache and 500 more calories than necessary!).
I forgive myself for being snappy to a coworker (no, I won't give myself busy-work, thanks, but I could be nicer to you for your suggestion).
I forgive myself for nearly hitting a cyclist with my car (So so sorry!!).
I forgive myself for half-assing dinner and resorting to frozen pizza on Monday night (I am a prideful cook, ya'll).
Anyone else out there need to let themselves off the hook for being human?