As I affectionately describe it to my Grammy, I work for a bunch of old, white men. They often don't watch what they say or check it for political correctness. One could get offended by it, but I don't. Because they are harmless and as long as I keep quiet, they give me enough rope to hang them with :) And most of the time they are just plain funny about it.
Overheard:
"Exactly. We specialize in Screwed Up Shit."
(Regularly overheard, singing) "Spank me, oh beat me, make me write bad checks."
"That man is everywhere. He's like a fart in a space suit."
*No photo is available for this post because I was Googling the song lyrics above to see if it was a real song and ended up with some even more colorful search results (I believe we have the words "spank me" to thank for that). I just gave up and shut the browser.