Thanksgiving:
My brother owns his own landscaping business and we all have company shirts!
Dad carving picking apart the turkey leftovers and my brother and friend Heidi are helping us make a mess. I think this is my tired-but-so-thrilled face.
After Thanksgiving:
I made him trim a tree and listen to stories of every little ornament. It was important to me and he got (fake?) excited!
And then this happened. Cat criminals tore down the tree with their bare claws!
And then S made it his mission to find a way to keep the tree upright after the base got broken. We ended up using a stand for a real tree. Still works!
But leans....
The oranges are to fend off the cats. I read a lot of old-wives tales to try and keep the cats away. Turns out they're mostly scared of it now because they never know when the tree will fall down on top of them again.
Good tree. Bad kitty.
Merry Christmas.
What do your holidays look like? Comment with a link/photo/description!