If Santa Claus is a cat and he goes by Sandy, I invite you to tell the above creature what you want for Christmas. "Uncle Dave" endorses this too.
If you prefer a different cat in a different hat, there's this creep-o.
I'd be scared too, dog.
OR if you want to see a cat BEING a hat, there's this scenario:
Now, he's not a holiday cat, but if he makes you more comfortable than the first two cats (enough to spill your ho-lee-dai wishes) I'll allow it.
Ok, that face may not make you comfortable. Here's your black bar of comfort:
via Paint on my PC.
You're welcome.
So, what do you want for Christmahanakwanzika?
I've been keeping a list on my other blog here, but want to hear about your desires. Leave a comment with what you want (and a link if you really want it!) and which cat you'd prefer to tell about your wish list.
Drink pairing. A cliche mug o' nog. Or saucer of milk.

