Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Advice to other bloggers: Stop apologizing

"I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been:

a) sick
b) busy
c) sick and busy working - it takes me 3x as long to post because I can't see through the allergy tears and the NyQuil makes my head womp-womp when I try to read
d) lacking motivation/creativity/personal stories to share."

All excuses are boring and telling us what keeps you away is making us wish you just went away until you had something awesome to contribute.

I've been guilty of this too.

And my rant is equally irrelevant.

I'm not apologizing.

What I am doing is giving you this - some non-boring blog-goodness to get you through Monday:

She's never boring. I'd like to be her friend. Or her live-doll.

This is interesting. I found it here first. Do you know what you are putting on YOUR skin?

Good for a nerdy laugh. And they post several times a day, so go getcha some.

Spent some time window shopping here and here this weekend. Surprisingly not all that expensive. And by window shoppin' I mean that my fingers did the walkin'.




And maybe this evening you can get a bunch of children together and make Gertrude Steins and have a puppy party. Always a good choice.

Happy Monday. Don't be boring.