Whenever I fly, I allow myself to buy magazines. Or a magazine. I never get them at home and resist the urge to buy them in the checkout line.
I don't like the super sexy ones like Cosmo or the fashionista ones like InStyle. I'm more of a homemaker magazine (Real Simple - I even love the matte cover!) person or a health and fitness magazine (Self, Women's Health, Shape) person. Not that I'm all that fit, but I do like healthy recipes, encouragement and good advice they provide. Plus, the women in those mags are not wearing million dollar $hoe$ or other things that are unattainable for me. Taking a hike and making pasta with pesto is more up my alley.

Self Magazine
What helps you get through flight? Sometimes we all need a lil som-somethin' to help distract us from the screaming babies, recycled air, and the fact that we're jetting thousands of miles above the earth!