Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ten Tips Tuesday (The Monday Pep-Rally)

At the risk of being too alliterative and setting myself up for another obligation, let's try this: Ten Tips Tuesdays.

On Tuesdays, I'll give you a list of 10 solutions that are short answers to simple problems. Problems that don't necessarily need their own post or ones that have such a variety of solutions that a list makes more sense.

I'd LOVE to hear ideas about what lists you'd like to see, but here are some I might flesh out in the future:

- What to do when you can't sleep
- How to pick good produce (It's ok to laugh. I encourage it!)
- Ways to burn more calories in daily activities
- Ways to clean your house during commercial breaks (why, hello, time management!)
- Ways to stretch the time between haircuts
- Ways to make your significant other feel special for under $5 (not that I'm hinting)

These thing won't be lists I yank from a Cosmo magazine or even Google. I'll bring all of my knowledge from personal experience and my own thoughts!

Feel free to drop a comment with suggestion!