Why did we get into the gin last night!?
Hope everyone had a good 4th. We had a picnic with friends and then some rooftop time for the fireworks.
This morning I took the train to work as the Mr. had some errands to run with the car. I miss riding the train. I have to walk over a mile total in the morning when I take the train so I have plenty of time to think. Today was a wonderful morning with sunshine and high 60's temps. I thought of many things, wrote poems in my head and sang songs. Here's what my internal playlist is today.
Katy Perry - Firework
For obvious, holiday reasons.
Amos Lee - Sweet Pea
Awesome strollin' music.
Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
Who knows why I like this song.
Kacey Musgraves - Merry Go Round
Because I was reminiscing about childhood in a small town. I didn't have the life she describes. And I'm not looking down my nose at people in a small towns, I think people can make the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons in any location.
What are you listening to?