Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

First of all, let me thank the readers who contributed to my whopping 119 pageviews and several comments on this post. I'm so glad that it resonated with many of you and that some of you have stuck around to read this! I hope I can continue to develop personal and compelling content on this blog and that it helps you to feel in community. Oh and I hope you find some of it funny. I promise to be more funny.

Onto current matters:

It's my birthday!

I have a good feeling about twenty-seven.

On this Flip-It Friday, I'd like to ask you all what you want for YOUR birthday.

Be it an object, an experience, a wish or a thought, tell me what you're hoping for on your next birthday.

A few things I'm thinking about today:

My Roo-babe came without a definite b-day, so I vowed to share mine with her. We are skipping a fancy dinner tonight to have time to walk Roo ourselves before whatever the Mr. has planned downtown. Happy birthday, Roo-babe! Twinsies!