Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tipsy Tuesday: Tights Should Get the (panty)Hose

Is anyone out there wearing tights or pantyhose comfortably?

I am a smallish woman (read: not stretching my tights vertically or horizontally) and find that wearing tights/panty hose is just about gonna be the end of me.

Don't wear tights, you say? Well I love wearing skirts year-round and tights/hose are the way to keep you warm and office appropriate.

So why do they always hurt cut me in half?

Maybe there's a way to wear them, or a brand/style that doesn't dig into your waistline. I've tried buying a size bigger than normal, wearing the band under my bra strap and buying expensive styles to try and keep from boa-constricting my middle.

Nothing works.

My advice to you? Wear pants. It's not worth the tights-induced heartburn!

Your advice to me? Please, someone, give me a brand/style/technique for beating the squeeze!

And why can't I google about how much panyhose hurt without getting an abundance or porn sites...

xoxo
- PantyhosePleaForHelpInChicago