Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lou-a-vuhl and Sul-uh-van

The "hooch houses" near where my grandparents live. 

Dad and Dilly

Granddad's shed of wonders

What's inside those jars and medicine bottles?


Old mop bucket I'm sure someone would pay money for.

Great sense of humor.

Mom, Grandmom, Granddad.

I'm an only child and only grandchild for the weekend!

Action shots of dogs. This is Dilly... winking!

Dilly and the tennis ball.

Dilly and a lovely sunset in the backyard.

Piper.

Lady.

Piper.

Tramp and Dilly.

Tramp.

Tramp.

Tramp and Dilly.
Dad and a friend control-burned the back field. (Do NOT try that at home! My dad and his friend have been trained to do this. )

It was really nice to spend a weekend with my parents, grandparents and a bunch of dogs. I ate a lot of hearty food, did a little spring cleaning with mom, laughed at some stupid things, fell for every subtle joke my granddad threw at me, and enjoys some really fresh air (despite what the last photo depicts). 

Louisville to Sullivan to Chicago was a quick trip, but it covered a lot of bases. It was nice to come back home to my Roo-babe though.