Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Flip-It Friday: Carpet or Rug

Now that I own a home (Geez! We close next week *hopefully*. Say a prayer that everything goes smoothly!), prepare to get some home design questions from me.

And prepare to weigh in.

Now, I kinda know what I think about this, but what do you think. I want a second (or third, or fourth) opinion:



Rug


Rug


Rug


Rug


Carpet?

Source: houzz.com via Erin on Pinterest

Carpet and rug?


Bare floor


Bare Floor


Rugs Vs. Carpet?

What do you prefer? Namely, in the bedrooms...

Or do you prefer bare floor?

I like the look of bare floor, the ease/comfort of carpet and the style options of rugs...

I couldn't find as many pictures of nice carpet on Pinterest as I could bare floor and awesome rugs. I guess no one is all that thrilled about carpet. I wouldn't be either. It's not as much a "stunner" accessory as it is a comfort.